Every Friday I’ve been posting videos to Facebook with the video ending in me selecting a random colour and stamps from boxes on my desk, its worked really well in enabling me to use colours with stamps that I’ve never put together before.
This week was Oh So Saffron and Brushwork Alphabet.. I must admit I put a few more ingredients with it and came up with these note cards. You can watch the process video HERE!
- So Saffron Classic Stampin’ Pad 
- Pumpkin Pie Classic Stampin’ Pad 
- Wild Wasabi Classic Stampin’ Pad 
- So Saffron A4 Card Stock 
- Whisper White A4 Card Stock 
- Brushwork Alphabet Photopolymer Stamp Set 
- Pop Of Paradise Clear-Mount Stamp Set 
- Stampin’ Trimmer